Saturday 8 December 2012

Mini Test Time

(QUESTION 1)




In question 1, we were required to construct two simple questions for students using the picture given. I was so out of idea on what I should do, as usual. But somehow, I have to come out with something right? So, here they are.




1.     Your friend, Nelly had lost her wallet at Hyatt Regency Hotel during her trip. She needs to go to the police station to make a report right away, but she could not find the way. As a friend, write a direction from Hyatt Regency Hotel to the police station for Nelly to help her. Your words should be only in one paragraph and not more than 150 words.

2.  Based on the map given, help Jenny to write a phone call conversation between Jenny and her friend. You must begin with the first line given. Your words should be not less than 200 words including the first line given. 

Lisa : Hello, is that you Jenny? I need your help. I was at Wisma Merdeka but I need to get to Sabah Tourism Promotion Corporation as soon as possible. The problem is I do not know the way.

Jenny : 









1 comment: