Sunday 30 September 2012

~Missing Home~


Everything is tough if we are not willing to try. I've try hard to do the best, and so far I can see the greatest result which I had never expected before. Living miles away from home did teach me that someday or somehow I must face the day all by myself. I have to hold back all the pains and tears in me, creating stronger me than ever...

Mum and dad...thanks to both of you that I am given this chance to be who I am..I won't go this far without you. Hearing your voice is good enough for me, I've granted with this strength to go through my days and nights without you here by my side. I will make you both proud. I need all your supports and prayers, now and always....with love.

2 comments:

  1. Looking back, I am sure you are now a better person than before. Reflect on your growth and be proud of how much you have achieved.

    ReplyDelete